Hello  histonet.   I  have  some  Dako  reagets  that we do not nee= d
   anymore.   We have switched from the LSAB2 system to the Flex polymer   and
have  2  unopened containers of dilutent (S0809) and one unopened
   contai=  ner  of  TRS (S1699) that we can not use.  If anyone wants to
   pay for sh= ipping you can have them.  I would rather see them used
   than thro= wn away.
   I  also have a barely used container of Halt waterbath ad= ditive that
   someone  can  have if they want it.  Our lab did not like th= e slight
   chemical odor given off by the additive.  Please email me off= list.

   Cathy Crumpton HT(ASCP), Histology LeadTuality Community Hospital
   Hillsboro, OR 97123
   (503)681-1292