To anyone in the San Francisco Bay area, generally northern half: Is anyone
interested in training a neophyte for histotechnology?

A person in San Francisco contacted me about learning histology. He came and
observed in our lab and is very interested but needs a lab to train in. He is
looking at online histology programs in the meantime. He does not have a degree
in biology/chemistry (it is in literature) but he did work summers in a lab
during high school and college and actually did limited histology at that time.

If you can help him out contact me directly. No need to post back to Histonet.

Thanks!

Tim Morken
Supervisor, Histology, IPOX
UC San Francisco Medical Center