Hi out there in Histo Land!

I would like your assistance in answering a question that was proposed by a friend who is not a histonet member. I don't have the answer, but know that one of you would. Below is the question:

Could you help me justify the importance of interfacing our IHC bond and Cassette labelers to Co-Path? A simple paragraph, or if you have, a white paper, that would be great. I am attempting to get the interfaces approved through our IT Department and running up against some roadblocks.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Director
Phoenix Lab Consulting
Tele: 408.335.9994