Hi Walter and Histo-subscribers,

Ist I want to thank Walter for his quick reply. I appreciate your answer! 2nd, I appreciate any and all replies, but does anyone have an "article" that addresses issues that can occur such as:

Efficiency
Omitting Duplication of Tests ordered: Additional Slides, Special Stains, IHC, FISH, CISH,
Cost effectiveness due to omission of errors
Patient Safety

Thanks

Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Director