Thanks Liz,
     You are absolutly right there, but have you ever noticed some folks
eyes glaze over when you say that they must both be run at the same ug/mL? I
would be lying if I said it never happened to me until I forced myself to
work it out. Once you do though it isn't too bad. Unfortunately people don't
think about this much. They want to put a slide on a machine and walk away
without thinking about what they are doing. I guess I was oversimplifying
the description. Thanks for pointing that out as it is actually an important
aspect to the dilutions.

Amos