From: Clare Thornton <cthorn...@dahlchase.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Formula R paraffin
To: "'Histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu'" <Histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Friday, June 24, 2011, 12:08 PM

Does anyone have any experience with Formula R paraffin, from Leica, good or
bad?  We currently use Paraplast X-tra but occasionally have troubles with
compression, and we heard Formula R is harder and less likely to compress.

Thanks!

Clare J. Thornton, HTL(ASCP), QIHC
Assistant Histology Supervisor
Dahl-Chase Diagnostic Services