Hello everybody,
Can anyone help me, In Leica autostainer we have after eosin 3 100% series,
clear-rite/100% and then 3 clear rites. I observed that during humid days eosin
was leaching . I replaced 2 clear rite after 50 :50
Abs/cler. with xylene. The slides were fine after wards. My question is , is it
ok to keep the last clear rite or I should change that too to xylene. We had
never used xylene before in the stainer. The coverslipper’s bath is filled with
the clear rite.( xylene substitute), Please give your expert advice. Thanks .