Hi Dana,
We used the slide labels for the Vantage system without any problems for
several years.  We labeled at the cutting station and NEVER had a label wash
off or smear in about three years.  I highly recommend it.  You will also see a
huge gain in productivity elimination double labeling.
Hope all is well with you.  Call me anytime, it would be great to hear form you.
Jan Mahoney
Omaha, NE