I have been having some health issues lately (understatement) Does anyone know
the best formalin resistant disposable gloves? I gross (skin only) under a fume
hood but the gloves still come in contact with formalin naturally. I am also
(OK, mostly) interested in the health effects involving formalin, Propar, and
the alcohols as they pertain to the liver. (No guys, I mean REAGENT alcohols,
not the ingestable kind.) :)
Any direction I can be pointed in would be great. I am praying I won't have to
find a creative way of practicing my beloved career because  these chemicals
are causing or making worse my health problems.
:(

Claire