Hi,

I've read at a couple of places that you can't use the chemical test to
determine the end-point of decalcification if you used an ion-exchange resin
for the decalcification. I understand that calcium ions are captured by the
resin, therefore they can't be precipitated by the ammonium oxalate. My
question is : Since you need to refresh the decalcifying solution prior to the
test, would it be possible to perform the test by switching to a resin-free
solution just before performing the test?

Thanks for your answer
Andre