Hi,Our current protocol for preparing cytospins from body fluids and cytospins
is very limited.  We basically add fixative and spin it down.  This leaves us
with pretty bloody slides and cell blocks at times.  In my past experience, we
did a lot more to the specimens and I think the blocks and slides looked
better.  Our hematology department prepares our CSF and brochoalveolar lavage
slides for us.  Does anyone have a protocol for specimen preparation they could
email us?  You can send me the protocol at kelly_colpi...@hotmail.com. Thanks
so much,Kelly Colpitts, HT (ASCP)Nationwide Childrens HospitalColumbus, OH