From: histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of D'Attilio,
Shelley
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 8:31 AM
To: Histonet Listserv (E-mail)
Subject: [Histonet] Ventana discontinuing INFORM HPV product line

Hi all,
We have just been informed that Ventana is discontinuing the INFORM HPV Family
6 ASR and the Family 16 Probe ASR.  I believe that Ventana is the only company
that offers this kind of product.

We don't have any experience in our laboratory developing and testing our own
"cocktails".  Can someone offer some words of wisdom or perhaps a procedure?
At this point, I don't really know where to start other than to find out the
probes included in the Family 16 ASR and to buy some dispensers for the
BenchMark XT and Ultra.  Ventana cannot help us due to FDA regulations
regarding laboratory developed tests (I think).

Thanks,
Shelley D'Attilio MT(ASCP)
Manager, Chemistry, Cytology and Histology Dept. of Pathology and Laboratory
Medicine Stormont-Vail HealthCare Topeka, Kansas

NEED A DOCTOR?  Stormont-Vail's Health Connections can help you find a doctor
accepting new patients.  Call (785) 354-5225.

The information transmitted in this e-mail and in any replies and forwards are
for the sole use of the above individual(s) or entities and may contain
proprietary, privileged and/or highly confidential information.  Any
unauthorized dissemination, review, distribution or copying of these
communications is strictly prohibited.  If this e-mail has been transmitted to
you in error, please notify and return the original message to the sender
immediately at the above listed address.  Thank you for your cooperation.

IMPORTANT WARNING: The information in this message (and the documents attached
to it, if any) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken, in reliance on it is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error,
please delete all electronic copies of this message (and the documents attached
to it, if any), destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify me
immediately by replying to this email. Thank you.

Geisinger Health System utilizes an encryption process to safeguard Protected
Health Information and other confidential data contained in external e-mail
messages. If email is encrypted, the recipient will receive an e-mail
instructing them to sign on to the Geisinger Health System Secure E-mail
Message Center to retrieve the encrypted e-mail.