Hi All-

I'm working as a manager in a lab and we need some refurbished equipment.
Vendors and refurb contractors please feel free to email me directly-

1. Cryostat; basic but well-sealed.  For surgical use so we don't need all the
bells and whistles of a Mohs unit but it will be remote so low maintenance is a
plus. THIS IS URGENT--will purchase within two weeks.

2.  Paraffin pot - large.  Up to 5 gallons with a small footprint

3. Centrifuge: must handle 50ml conical tubes.  For cytology non-gyn fluid prep.

either email is fine: tkngfl...@yahoo.com or ad...@fullstaff.org

Cheryl

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one GREAT Tech at a time.
281.852.9457 Office
800.756.3309 Phone & Fax
ad...@fullstaff.org

Sign up for the FREE newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and
current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request
to apn...@fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of
the email.