We have been using tissues from an old autopsy case as our adenovirus IHC
controls, and we are nearly out. I am not able to find another adenovirus case
within our institution that we can use for controls.

Does anyone know a vendor that supplies these controls? Also, is there a
reference lab that performs this test via IHC? Our usual three reference labs
do not offer this stain. And lastly, if anyone has extra adenovirus-infected
tissues, would you be willing to send us some? We would be willing to pay for
it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Roger
Maywood, IL