Hi Wes,
                   We have 3 bond RX units and use them for animal tissue
staining and we try all kinds of reagents (ab, chromogens, counterstains, acid
washes) . As far as the HEIR and Enzyme go Leica has their own HEIR (citrate &
EDTA) and an Enzyme (PTK). You can run a Dako PTK which I do at room temp or at
37C but as far as the HEIR you are limited to their Citrate Ph= 6 and EDTA
Ph=9, I think I'm right on the Ph's but not sure.
Anyway, we have found that all of our Dako protocols using PT modules or
Pressure cooker  transferred  nicely to Leica and there recommended times for
citrate and EDTA are pretty  darn good.  It is a learning curve and there are
Leica ways of doing things but you can  get  to do almost anything you can do
on the bench. We are working up a lot of double now and there are so many ways
to do it.
Hope that helps.

Jamie

JAMIE ERICKSON
Scientist II
HTL (ASCP)CM,MS

Abbvie Bioreseach Center
Pharmacology
100 Research Dr.
Worcester,Ma 01605
OFFICE    +1 508-688-3134
FAX          +1 508-793-4895
EMAIL  jamie.erick...@abbvie.com
abbvie.com

This communication may contain information that is proprietary, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note
that any other dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message in error
should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and
delete it from his or her computer.