From: histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
<histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu> on behalf of Ortiz, Debra
<debra.or...@advocatehealth.com>
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 3:56 PM
To: Histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] multitissue control block

Hello,

Could someone provide some information on the multi-tissue control block  used
for IHC? Does anyone have one that is also used for ER/PR too.

Thank you

Debra Ortiz
Technical Director, AP
ACL Laboratories, Il
debra.or...@advocatehealth.com
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail
(or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended
recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
printing or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the
individual sending the message and permanently delete the original and any copy
of any e-mail and any printout thereof.