Hi everyone.

If you have several OCT blocks in which the Tissue has fallen out and to want
to salvage them for IHC.  What is the best way to do so to minimize freeze-thaw
damage.

These samples were harvested and then were probably snap frozen in Isopentane
surrounded by dry ice and stored at -80 when they were made.

The people using these blocks now have had several of the blocks in which the
tissue has popped out of the block.

We are going to get these blocks for IHC.

What is the best way to salvage these tissues so that I can do IHC on them.

Patrick.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.