From: "Tiffany Passaro" <tpass...@cellnetix.com>
To: "histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Monday, January 5, 2015 3:22:32 PM
Subject: [Histonet] PASD muscle stains

Greetings,

                I am looking for fixatives that others are using in their labs
for the PASD stain on fresh frozen muscle tissue. Currently we are fixing in
10% NBF. Thanks in advance for any info on this.

Tiffany
DISCLAIMER:

This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified that you
may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this
message.