Good morning Everyone!!

We have embedded several rat mandibles in MMA (we add Perkadox to the MMA to
initiate) but are having issues with sectioning. We would like to keep the
sections close to a 5 um thickness and need to stain with an H&E.
Unfortunately, we are having issues with sectioning and staining. The sections
do not look too bad coming off of the microtome, but following attachment,
deplasticization and staining, the sections do not stay together very well
making it very difficult for our pathologist to evaluate. Any advice on how to
improve our quality on these samples would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so
much!!

Jim