TGIF
Hopefully, by now everyone has renewed their membership to the GSH.  In an
effort to keep the cost of CEU's affordable, we offer free membership because
of the generosity of our vendor sponsors.  Our big shindig of the year is
HISTOPALOOZA! and our BOD continues to work tirelessly to bring histotechs an
educational experience with some fun thrown in to make it enjoyable.  We don't
want you to choose to  have a root canal instead of getting your continuing
education credits.  If you don't know what the southern expression "shindig"
means please consult Webster's and NOT the urban dictionary.

Stay tuned next week when I start doing blurbs on the speakers.

Billie Zimmerman
GSH secretary