Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 16:24:28 +0000
From: "Piche, Jessica" <jpi...@wtbyhosp.org>
Subject: RE: [Histonet] histology in higher education
To: "'Grantham, Andrea L - (algranth)'" <algra...@email.arizona.edu>,
        "\"\""  <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>

Thank you for sharing this information Andi. I'd like to do something like this
and I'm going to send this on to my daughters science teachers at school. I
think it's a great idea. It always amazed me all the different jobs in
hospitals alone that are available for kids and adults alike and no one knows
they exist. Especially histology. Looking forward to passing this on!
Thanks again,
Jessica Piche, HT(ASCP)
Waterbury Hospital
CT