Hello histoland

We currently use Ventana's h. pylori antibody on our Benchmark ultra.  Over the
last few months our pathologists have been noticing "junk" that is staining
with this antibody.  It seems to be on the tissue more than in the tissue and
its not on all slides.  WE have tried changing our waterbath from tap water to
distilled water with no difference in staining.  We thought maybe our paraffin
was bad so we stained a "blank" block of paraffin but could not find the
culprit.......Any insight would be appreciated!

Thanks
Amylin Johnson, B.S. HTL(ASCP)
Associates in Pathology
Wausau Wi 54401