Hi fellow histonetters
Was wondering if anyone can help me, my organization has a couple of permanent
Med Tech positions open we are currently using temps but would love to see if
anyone out there knows someone that would like a permanent job.  I know this is
for histologists but we all know a med tech or two :)  We are located in Jasper
Indiana 47546  Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center mhhcc.org to apply.

Jasper is a city in, and the county
seat<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_seat>[6]<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasper,_Indiana#cite_note-GR6-6>
 of Bainbridge
Township<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bainbridge_Township,_Dubois_County,_Indiana>,
 Dubois County<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubois_County,_Indiana>,
Indiana<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana>, United
States<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States>, located along the Patoka
River<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patoka_River>. The population was 15,038 at
the 2010 census making it the 48th largest city in
Indiana<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana>. On November 4, 2007, Dubois
County returned to the Eastern Time
Zone<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Time_Zone>, after having moved to
the Central Time Zone<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Time_Zone> the
previous year. The land uses are mainly agriculture.

Jasper is a regional center in Southwestern
Indiana<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southwestern_Indiana>, noted for its
heavily German Catholic ancestral
roots.[7]<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasper,_Indiana#cite_note-7> Jasper has
often been called the "Wood Capital of the World", boasting a large number of
furniture companies, including Kimball
International<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimball_International> and
Masterbrand Cabinets<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune_Brands>. Jasper is
also home to the Southern Indiana Education Center (SIEC), Jasper Engines &
Transmissions (largest re-manufacturer in the market), and to a satellite
campus of Vincennes
University<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincennes_University>.

The Indiana Baseball Hall of Fame, which honors players and others associated
with the national pastime who were born or lived in Indiana, is located in
Jasper.

Please call with any questions.
S Kathy Baldwin ASCP, SCT
Histology and Cytology Supervisor
Ph 812-996-0210
Fax 812-996-0232

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.