Good morning folks,

           I need some help. You folks were wonderful helping with the optimal
ranges earlier this year and I tried to find it before I asked but we are not
"finding a specific CAP requirement telling us to monitor the humidity as well
as temperature in the histology lab only the slide storage room".  Most
histology people know how humidity can affect microtomy and section tissue
adhesion, I would think it would be a requirement but "they" say there is no
specific requirement and "they" are not convinced the per manufacture
instrument operation requirements qualifies. Any help you can provide is
appreciated, my head hurts from beating it against the wall.

Cassandra Davis
Histology Technician
AP Laboratory
302-575-8095
Email:  cda...@che-east.org<mailto:cda...@che-east.org>

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Trinity Health and is
intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain
information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the
error in a separate email.