Hi all,

We have a Leica ST5010 that we have had forever and love.  We have gotten a lot
busier and need to eliminate the backup we currently get every day waiting to
load the racks.  I think we need an extra oven or 2.  So we are looking into
updating and will probably go with the ST5020 or the Spectra.  Can anyone share
their thoughts about these 2 stainers?  We will probably only use this for one
program (H&Es, no specials).  Particularly, I am interested in the reagent
usage.  Do you have to use certain reagents and dump or rotate when the machine
says?  Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mehndi Helgren