Good morning all,

We're at the point where we are looking at replacing our H&E stainer, and I'm
wondering what opinions are out there about the Leica HistoCore Spectra ST -
High Throughput Routine & Special Stainer and the Sakura Prisma Plus Special
Stainer Configuration. What specials do you run on these stainers? Does this
significantly increase the TAT of the H&E slides? Overall, what do you like or
not like about either?

Thank you,

Toni

NOTICE: This e-mail and its attachments, if any, may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information protected by law. It is intended only for use
by the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and its
attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or by
reply e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail and the attachments, if any,
and destroy any printouts.