I just want to ask about precipitation reaction of secondary antibody
especially on goat antibody conjugate Alexa dye 594 and 488 Invitrogen. I have
noticed that the method I used using 1% BSA and 3% BSA blocking , then
overnight with primary
has reacted to my secondary goat anti Rabbit and mouse alexa dyre 594 and 488
with too much precipitation. I tried to remove it with PBS with 0.05 tween wash
overnight and the precipitate are still there. Any help would be appreciated
with my technique. Thank you so much.

Reuel Cornelia
Cellular Pathology
Laboratory Supervisor
Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
2222 Welborn Street
Dallas, TX 75219
Tel. Number: 214-559-7766
FAX Number: 214-347-4806

Scottish Rite for Children is a world-renowned leader in the treatment of
orthopedic conditions such as scoliosis, clubfoot, hand differences, hip
disorders, sports injuries and fractures, as well as certain related arthritic
and neurological disorders and learning disorders, such as dyslexia. Patients
receive treatment regardless of the family's ability to pay. For more
information about services available at our Dallas or Frisco campuses, visit
scottishriteforchildren.org. This email transmission and/or its attachments may
contain confidential health information, intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above.