Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?

You are a superhero when it comes to patient specimens. You've got
problem-solving instincts, a passion for patient care, and the drive to keep
things running smoothly. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of
an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.

Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health
and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions.

Location: Ridgeland, SC

Days: Monday - Friday

Hours: 10:00 P.M. - 6:00 A.M.

Full-time: Benefit Eligible

In this role, you will:

As a Histology Tech, you will be in lab professional role, preparing histologic
slides from human tissue sections for microscopic examination and diagnosis by
Pathologist.

This is a great opportunity, the turn-over is very low at this lab, so it is
rare they have a vacancy. This is because it is a great place to work!

Don't miss out, contact me at
sthomps...@sonichealthcareusa.com<mailto:sthomps...@sonichealthcareusa.com>

https://shusa.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/950---BxDx/Histology-Technician_REQ-021695

Stephanie Thompson - 210-428-1646

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for
the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you must not disseminate, copy, or take any action in reliance on
it.