At 09:58 AM 11/19/02 +0000, you wrote:
Can't find address: 0f8b2e4b
ERROR:  No EXPORT: mynewclass:Think (0f8b2e4b)

Anyone know:
a.) What causes these errors?
b.) How do you fix them?
c.) Are they serious? (since they don't seem to break anything but I have to
rule them out in case they are affecting something)

Thanks,
Mark.
1.) A missing EXPORT macro in the functions declaration.. so it should look
like this in your class declaration:

        void EXPORT Think (void);

2.) see 1.)

3.) I'm not sure about it, but I recall something like that it will
seriously crash your server when you run it under linux. Not sure though,
but I'm sure that the other guys around here can help you with that question.