-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Sebastian
Steinlechner
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 2:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlcoders] Bugtraq: hl exploits

Hello,

Bugtraq (a security related mailing list) just posted 3 advisories
concerning Half-Life (HLTV, ClanMod, Adminmod). I highly recommend to
any
coder and/or sysadmin to check these out (I'm not going to reproduce
them
here, bugtraq has an excellent archive). Although there's no fix
available
yet, you should at least know about the possible dangers.

Just to clearify things: I'm in NO way related to those who found the
vulnerabilities, I'm just telling you that these exist so you know what
you'll have to deal with sooner or later.

--
Sebastian Steinlechner
- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]