-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of BigGuy _
Sent: January 15, 2003 11:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Multiple viewports in HL?

IIRC, omega had the same problem when I was messing with multiple
viewports?
I don't think we ever tracked down what was causing it.

Laurie:
I don't know if you've seen this already, but I did this when the
viewports
were first added.  It lets you open/close/change/etc viewports a little
more
dynamic than how Valve has it right now. It's been ages since I looked
at
it, so I hope nothing is too off about it.

http://hlpp.telefragged.com/tut-cln.htm (Click viewport management)

bigguy

>From: "Chris 'Tal-N' Blane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Multiple viewports in HL?
>Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:21:30 -0000
>
>Well that would suggest that there's two issues rather than one since
these
>two cards work completely differently.

OpenGL.