I think I can figure out how to get the mouth to move (without the use
of voice), but I need to somehow tie the voice in to how wide the mouth
opens up, similar to CS. well, ok, exactly like CS. I looked all over on
the client side (and server) for anything that tells how loud the player
is speaking and I could not find a thing. any help?

-Cale 'Mazor' Dunlap
Firearms Programmer
http://www.firearmsmod.com/