On 03/13/04 12:44 AM, Sniper said:

> I don't think anyone here can. You need to provide some more
> information on what you're meaning to do.
>
> -Sniper

i_t_g's "team_no" in its natural form dictates what team can use an item. If
I have a 4 team map and want to eliminate a single team from using an item,
I appear to be SOL, hence my original request for assistance.

If I simply must provide a real-world example, here:   I have a medic
antidote mod. Kill a medic, he drops an antidote. If you're infected you can
pick it up in the allotted time and heal the infection. Currently the
antidote is general use -- any team can grab it. I want to limit its
effectiveness to the opposing team only. This is simple enough to do on 2
team maps, but becomes an issue on 4 team maps, since I can't say "allow use
for all but X team".

If the answer to this problems remains the quiet sound of chirping crickets,
I'll simply manage use of the ent outside the purview of the standard i_t_g
criteria, though I'd prefer not to.