Have you thought about using the "Hunted" style.

For example in the "Hunted".  The VIP is given an invisible item.
If the item is dropped (VIP is dead) then assassins score.
If the item is captured (VIP escapes) then VIP and Bodyguards score.

Do the same thing.

Give each team the same item, except the medic team.
In the antidote properties, make sure that the "has item" has the value of
what the players are holding.
That way, the medic team can't pick up the item.

Now, if you only want a specific player to pick up the antidote,
then that would require some programming, as it would have to be a new type
of weapon.

<--- my 2 cents. Hope that helps

At 00:52 03/13/04, you wrote:
On 03/13/04 2:47 AM, Deadman Standing said:

> Sorry Buzz, never coded for TFC. I would think you would just trap
> the event that signals someone picked it up, make the decision if
> that team member should have it and make them drop it if they should
> not have it. Much beyond that I can only chirp.

Yep -- exactly what I plan to do if the i_t_g ent doesn't provide some
clever way of NOT'ing the team number.  Thanks.