Hi. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to create a mod properly.
When I run the Create Mod tool from the SDK I don't have the options to
do multiplayer or single-player available to me. They are disabled and
all that I can choose is From Scratch and Source Code Only.

Also, when Engine Version is set to The Orange Box there is nothing
available in Current Game. Current Game is populated when I choose
Episode One for Engine Version.

I have Source SDK, Source SDK Base, Source SDK Base - Orange Box,
Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Episode One,
Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source and Half-Life:
Source installed.

On my laptop I don't have this issue. I can choose multiplayer or single
-player from both The Orange Box and Half-Life 2: Episode One. I have
Source SDK, Source SDK Base, Source SDK Base - Orange Box, Half-Life 2
and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch installed on the laptop.

I've deleted local content, re-installed, uninstalled Steam, reinstalled
and even beat my head against the wall. Nothing seems to help.

Thanks.