And no, CS and COD use TOTALLY different engines, im not sure what gave you
the idea that they did :\

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of danal1
Sent: 06 January 2005 16:52
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] RE: Can't join my Linux server behind my nat firewall

Tcp and udp are forwarded to internal server and anything
internally can get out on any port to the internet, nothing is restricted
going out.

"I think you need to forward more than just 27015 - there are a whole range
of ports for cs

Also make sure that both UDP and TCP are forwarded."

Regards,

Matt White
[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]