WOW!
You mean I was right?

Thanks Mikie!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mikee
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 5:34 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] HL2DM inherently unfair

Totally OT:  That's cool...I can understand the interpretation.  Just out of
curiosity, I looked up the origin of the expression:

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mcoonsage.html

For the record, when I post my rants about HL2 not being updated (the same
way OP4 was NEVER updated by Valve--despite numerous promises for years to
do so), it is because I run three busy servers, and I have to deal with all
the bugs causing crashes, hacks, cheats, map errors.....forget trying to run
many custom maps in Linux, because at least half of them have some error
that even experienced mappers have not been able to tell anyone what
specifically is causing it.

In my mind, these are Valve related bugs that affect my ability to run the
game servers properly.

<caustic humor>So just bug off you mindless Counterstrikers...it does us
neglected HL2-DM server admins good to rant once in a while...not that it
seems to do us any good as far as Valve is concerned....but we feel better
emotionally.</caustic humor>