From: "Roman Hatsiev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: < hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 1:21 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Mystery Lag at 75% CPU (Dual CPU) usage.

>* Known problem with latest Win32 HLDS. You should search archive for
*>* details but basically there are three solutions.
*>* 1. Change HLDS process affinity AFTER it started for some servers to
*>* make sure that CPUs are equally shared.
*>* 2. Roll back to old binaries:
*>* http://public.otstrel.ru/otstrel/hlds_win32_premarch82006.zip
*>* 3. Patiently wait for the fix.
*>* My choice is second.