> That doesnt necessarily indicate a problem at your end, the master
> servers can take a few days to pick up servers sometimes, if ppl
> can connect to the server ok by using connect <ip>:<port> then
> there is no problem your end and the master servers will add you
> eventually depending on the servers uptime.

Ahhhh...I did not know that.  Thanks for the tip.

Right now I'm working on putting together a decent server.cfg file as well.
Someone over on the SRCDS forums posted a zipfile of spreadsheets with a TON
of cvars and such; pretty sweet.  A bit disappointing, not having a good
sample server.cfg though.  I hate building 'em from scratch.  One thing I'm
not seeing is a token to eliminate respawn delays (but then again, that may
be the default and the servers I've hit with delays added the delay).
<Shrug> Been a while.