This is because your windows is not running in multimedia kernel timer
frequency mode.
there is a command line exe which fixes this problem, but I don't have a
link to it.
But there are a lot programs which can set the frequency to 512 (instead of
64 like you have) like the Windows Media Player.
Try out :)