Brilliant, and a long time coming. My quickplay servers are vanilla although I have implemented the 24+2 players for slots, and they never hold more than 24 players as required. It sucks seeing the system being cheated. As a community we never before had to depend on quickplay, and without it we would do fine, although it is nice to have. We have had many newcomers to our community because of this feature. However I too have noticed a down-swing in traffic. I chalk it up to a few of the new games released, and burn out.

While Valve is at it, please consider implementing a BUILT IN basic server, in game admin module that is menu driven. Ban (24hr, 72, perm), kick, mute/gag/silence, switch player team... Easy to do, no overhead.

And Mr John Gibson Keep the KF update post and news coming. I credit you with starting the trend of game producing companies being a bit more forthcoming with interaction on this mailing list with us server admins (ahem Valve).

Also thank you Fletch... hehehe.... Chevy Chase... fun times...