Also wouldn't it be smart to start prepping the downloads so we don't run
into bandwidth problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jay Deiman
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 4:47 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] Left 4 Dead 2 server pre-load availability?

I'm wondering when we will be able to start pre-loading the l4d2 linux
server?  If I'm not mistaken, the demo is being released tomorrow
(Tuesday, the 27th).  Is there going to be a demo server released with
this (as there was with the first l4d)?

Also, is there a place where we can view a changelog for server-side
configs or are we basically going to be able to use pretty much the same
configs for l4d2?

We are getting close to the release at this point and I would like to do
some prep so I can have servers up and running for the release and
currently, I've not really seen anything on the mailing list about it.
Is there a website with details I'm not aware of?

Thanks,

Jay

--
Jay Deiman