oh well i didnt expect that much trouble,
one thing valve didnt fix for us yet is that the hldsupdatetool deploys
into the root dir instead of orangebox/ so you manually need to move the
dystopia dir into orangebox/ or specify orangebox/ as the -dir parameter
when checking out.

And dont forget to checkout -game orangebox, that should be all to get
it working, at least it worked for me this way.

There's also some documentation on our wiki,

http://www.dystopia-game.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Setup_Walkthrough
http://www.dystopia-game.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Variables

let me know if i can help you,
-atomy