From: Ryan Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 8:05 AM
To: HttpClient Project
Subject: Re: [an error occurred while processing this directive]

FWIW, you can also run a snort daemon that has access to a network
interface that your MSIE browser traffic runs thru.
http://snort.org/
By setting up minimal rules in snort, you can catch all plain text being
sent over port 80 (or any port )
and then sift thru the output for http headers to see what MSIE is
sending that you are not, often times it is just as simple as spoofing
user agent.  :)

I have done it this way before and it works great, nothing beats using
firefox + live-http-headers plugin, but since you need an ie browser,
badboy or snort may be the only way to go.

(instead of snort, you could try tcpdump as well)

Also, try firfox + user agent switcher plugin, and try to visit the site
as IE, it might work that way too.
Hope this helps.

Good luck.

-Ryan