Hi Doug, I have updated yesterday the tutorial mentioning that the
subversion messages can be ignored. I forgot to write that at the first
time because my machine already had subversion installed. It is mentioned
in the panini-build.txt "... Otherwise, just ignore the qmake error message
about svnversion."

Thanks!

Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360