Hi Andreas

On 18.08.2012 19:19, Andreas Metzler wrote:
[...]
> Just out of interest: Does the binary from the hugin ppa
> https://launchpad.net/~hugin/+archive/hugin-builds for oneric not work
> on 12.04?

It should if the missing dependency to libglu-mesa1 is taken care of by
some other application or if this library has been installed manually.

However, I'm currently building a precise package that should take care
of this issue.

Regards

Stefan Peter

--
"In summary, I think you are trying to solve a problem that may not
need to be solved, using a tool that is not meant to solve it, without