On 05/19/2014 12:17 PM, Erik Krause wrote:
Am 17.05.2014 15:11, schrieb 'boomslang' via hugin and other free
panoramic software:
As a full reboot of my Windows PC takes > 10 minutes I always set my
computer to hybernate instead of shutting it down. Therefore, I would
like to see an option 'Hybernate when done' in the Batch processor.

Until this happens you can use my shutdown-if-terminates batch file.
You'd need to modify the line number 34 using notepad (f.e.) and change
the -s to -h.
To use just pass it the name of the process as parameter and it will
shutdown 60 seconds after the process terminated.

-> http://tinyurl.com/ksauedf

Hmmm, what's wrong with your Windows PC that it takes so long to reboot? The Windows 7 PC I use at the office takes only 5 minutes to come up, and that includes loading and running all the corporate-mandated security/AV software (fully a third of the processes Task Manager shows are such) and connected to half a dozen network shares.

--
David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com