Hi Phil,

Can you provide a link for the SET profiles? Just looking for “set” gives a
horribly unmanageable list of references…

Thanks,

On 14 Oct 2016, at 15:24 , Phil Hunt
<phil.h...@oracle.com<mailto:phil.h...@oracle.com>> wrote:

Adrian,

So where this might fit together is that SET simply profiles JWT so that an
event can be expressed in secureable JSON format. We define only a set of
attributes necessary to validate and secure events, but pretty much leave the
data of the event up to “profiling” specifications that build on it.

A number of us ended up bringing this together because there was a number of
independent efforts to express very different events doing almost the same
thing.

From my quick scan, one of the options would be that these events could be
expressed as a profile of SET.

I plan to do the same for SCIM, as does RISC, etc.  The OpenID Logout specs
already use SET.

Phil

@independentid
www.independentid.com<http://www.independentid.com/>
phil.h...@oracle.com<mailto:phil.h...@oracle.com>

On Oct 14, 2016, at 7:33 AM, Adrian Farrel