Hi,

Looking at draft-ietf-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req I think it may be
lacking some discussion of security for the interface itself.

I think sections 4.2 through 4.5 cover some of this. But maybe there should also
be something in section 5?

A really good prompt for things you might need to cover is RFC 3552. Have a look
and see whether it causes any ideas.

Additionally, you will require a "Security Considerations" section. *if* you
have everything covered elsewhere this section can be a summary of issues and
resolutions complete with pointers to the relevant sections.

Thanks!

Adrian
--
Support an author and your imagination.
Tales from the Wood - Eighteen new fairy tales.