Mohon maaf, kopas loker saja. Mudah2x an bermanfaat.

PT Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura Offshore; Sr. Geophysicist
Posting date: July 22, 2013 Expiry date: August 05, 2013

PT. PERTAMINA HULU ENERGI WEST MADURA OFFSHORE (PHE WMO)
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE), which is a subsidiary company of PT
Pertamina (Persero), seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to
strengthen our organization. They must share our values and be passionate
about becoming part of a great team to accomplish our vision to become a
world-class national oil and gas company

SR. GEOPHYSICIST (GEOMODELLER)
Work location : PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi – West Madura Offshore (PHE WMO),
Jakarta Office

Departement : Exploration

Responsibility:
Responsible for the efficient, productive and cost conscious use of
geophysics and its personnel in helping to find profitable sources of oil
and gas, by acquisition of relevant data and their processing and
interpretation, as well as make investigation, studies, interpretation, and
recommendation aimed at finding profitable oil and gas deposits and
utilization of oil and gas accumulation in assigned areas.

Requirements:
• Bachelor or Master in Geology or Geophysics
• Minimum 10 years experiences with 7 years related experiences in oil and
gas industry
• Preferably have experience in teaching the fundamental to complex
scientific methods and procedures in petroleum exploration
• QC and seismic field acquisition
• Seismic data (PoSTM, PSTM, and PSDM)
• Building static model
• G&G study
• Fluent in English both written and speaking

These positions above will be located in Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura
Offshore (PHE WMO).
If you meet the requirements above, please apply your resume the latest at
August 5th 2013 to:
http://recruitment.pertamina.com/
or mail to
hrssphe...@pertamina.com,
with the “applied position” as the email subject.

Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable
applicants will be contacted for further process.

Salam,

NP

Kirim email ke